10 July 2009

exercise update

I've been doing the P90X DVDs for six weeks now, thanks to a friend lending them to me.

In that six weeks, I've gained seven pounds. I've lost fat, gained muscle, and am generally just more studly than ever. :) I did one of the videos last night, Legs & Back, and was able to do 15 real, honest to goodness pullups with no assistance in one go. So in six weeks I've gone from eeking out #2 all the way to 15. Pushups...I can do 25 in one go, and probably more if I had to. My body is starting to show signs of change, I'm getting a V shape from my back and shoulder muscle group improvements.

All in all, I'm very pleased and proud of myself for sticking with it and working hard.

1 comment:

  1. Thats Awesome! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off! Its always good to hear peoples successes.

    ReplyDelete