01 July 2010

15 Years!

Yesterday was the 15th anniversary of Maple and Persimmon. :)

It's all gone by so quickly. I am grateful we are in a happy place, many years later. It's a place related to the place we started...just more wise. I am thankful for all she has given me over the years, and the times I have been able to give of myself to help her. I pray for many more fulfilling and joyful days together, many more fifteens of years.

One neat thing I've noticed about my wife lately is this: she's hot. She's spent a lot of time the last couple of years getting herself back into shape. And while every little step along the way has mattered, and made her more attractive...she's getting past the rough reshaping and resizing. She's polishing now. She is looking beautiful and fit. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment